Sunday 2 September 2007

I Like Discussing


I like discussing especially with people who are courteous, kind-hearted, open-minded, honest, smart, critical, not dogmatic and not insisting. In many informal/formal discussions, they are treating others as equal as he/she treat him/her self, sharing good things each other and being constructive each other. It's interesting to talk and discuss anything (except fashion) with this kind of people because it seems like studying different thing by the different way. It always makes me know more about hidden facts and makes me more critical and more mature at analysing something than before. It also helps me open up my eyes to see any problems from the other side and the solution of the problem. Although sometimes discussion becomes a debate until the end of it, its utility forces me to discuss anything with anybody at mentoring, instant messaging, or when my friend and I take a lunch.

Nurfitri Anbarsanti
16507029


"Good work. Thanks", my lecture said.

1 comment:

phy said...

courteous itu apa, Santi ?
wah, keren inggrisnya...
aku harus ngepost pake inggris juga ah...^^