Wednesday 12 September 2007

My Choice, Community of ITB

I have some simple dreams: working in Indonesia, working for developing Indonesia and employing unemployed Indonesian. Then I was looking for a community which has the same desire to develop and rebuild our country, Indonesia. I was also looking for an advanced academic community which can provide science, technology and art which are needed by the society and industry; a creative entrepreneurial community which is formed by information and communication technology; a community which always evolve their member's capability, intellectuality and leadership; a community which consists of persons who are calling out the right and preventing from badness (amar makruf nahi mungkar) to each other. Now I find that community - not at other universities/institutes - not at another country - but only at the best institute of technology in Indonesia, Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). The community of ITB, a community which I will never find at other places. That is the reason why I chose Bandung Institute of Technology to continue my study and the answer of my passion for realising the better Indonesia.

Nurfitri Anbarsanti
16507029

"Thanks for the inspiring work. Keep it up", my lecture said.

9 comments:

Jati said...

Very inspiring piece of writing. If you are interested in reading you might want to peep on http://cozzy-corner.blogspot.com

Esqi Aktiadi said...

So I was looking for a community which has a same desire to develop and rebuild our country, Indonesia.

Gak enakeun aja masa so di awal, pake sinonim aja!

I was also looking for an advanced academic community which can provides science, technology and art which are needed by the society and industry;
provide

a community which always evolves their member's capability, intellectuality and leadership;
evolve
That is the reason why i chose Bandung Institute of Technology to continue my study and the answer of my passion to realize the better Indonesia.
I

anbarsanti said...

ho'oh esqi, makasih banyak. udah diganti tuh. btw "a community" itu plural ya, sy pikir singular lho ^^" hu9

"so" di depan gatau euy mw diganti apa ??

Esqi Aktiadi said...

bukan, karena ada always.!

phy said...

Hmm, dah pernah baca tulisan ini di blog ini ?

http://stasiunkenangan.blogspot.com/2007/01/indonesiaholic-indonesia-banget-gitu.html

Gak hanya di ITB lho...^^

phy said...

sori itu linknya mestinya berisi 'indonesiaholic' bukan 'indonesiaho'

Anonymous said...

I won`t say anything about the grammar etc., because I believe, sometimes, when we spoke, even in the most pathetic grammars, people won`t complain if we are able give the focus point of our speech. But, of course, in writing, people will only see the written letters/words. It`s kind of complicated (I won`t say `hard`, just complicated) thing to do for us Indonesian. Well, things to do are just keep practicing our written ability and so on. You can see, my written comment is pathetic, but, who cares, just write your mind first, never mind the grammars. But, as time goes by, we read a lot of english text/comments, we`ll find ourselves, the key of how to write a good English text. Heheh, who am I? Giving you lecture like this!!

Santi, so sad! I`ve made a lot of unneed mistakes in the Calculus test today, Well, I hope at least I got a B!! Please pray for me.. You can do the test, huh? Kind of easy? "Bete deh"!!!

That`s all, I`m gonna make a new blog too, but I don`t know when is the time, kind of rare for me to open the internet lately!! See you!

-yusuf-

anbarsanti said...

@ yusuf: hoho makasih ucup... menghibur sekali... masalahnya ini buat tugas inggris euy. kalkulus mah sy juga ada 1 soal yang salah sampe 4 kali, untung dibenerin pd saat2 trakhir. he9. kalo mw buat blog bilang2 ya! sy pasti mampir ntar ^^

Jati said...

nah sekarang jamannya facebook..ha..ha..